Our contaminated site services range from completing Phase I / Stage I Environmental Site Assessments through the selection and implementation of remediation strategies (Phase III). During our investigations, we consider the potential final solutions to ensure that the information needed to support that solution is obtained. We work with our clients to involve them in the scope of the project and in many cases, especially First Nations Communities, we have benefited from site specific knowledge, access to equipment, as well as local labour to undertake our projects. We recognize that every site is different and a variety of options are available. While many factors can influence which options our team will recommend, the most important consideration is the client’s own business objectives.
Contaminated Sites Services Columbia offers include:
- Phase/Stage I, II, and III Environmental Site Assessment
- Detailed Site Investigations
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Risk Assessments
- Remedial Options Evaluation and Remedial Action Planning
- Remediation Monitoring of Contaminated Sites
- Underground Fuel Storage Tank (UST) Assessment and Removal